Wednesday 1 June 2011

D is for.....Designing

Week four of the ABC meme.....

A number of things in designing news today. First is a newly listed pattern on Ravelry. Not a new design as such as it was included in my book, Hand-Dyed Yarn Craft Projects but it hasn't been available as a pattern in its own right. So here it is, now available to purchase via Ravelry. If you don't have access to Ravelry, fear not! The pattern isn't on the website yet, but drop me a quick email and I can send you a download or paper copy and you may pay by paypal as normal. Patterns are £2.50 each and are full-colour (post-free if you'd like a printed copy).

Also on the design front, I'm excited to report that I've just had two new crochet designs accepted by Inside Crochet! I can't show you any pics just now but the patterns will be out in the Autumn and I'll be sharing more info as soon as possible.

For knitters there are two new patterns and a new Kool Aid kit in progress. I'll be launching these at Woolfest but watch this space for a sneak preview!

And if you'd like to see what everyone else did for their "D" week, you can find lots more lovely blogs here

1 comment:

Tracey Todhunter said...

I'll look out for the patterns in Inside Crochet, and hopefully make it to one of your courses soon.
Tx

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf