Wednesday 15 June 2011

Natural dyeing workshops!

I've had lots of requests for natural dyeing workshops and I keep promising to squeeze one into the diary, so here it is.....

Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th July at the Scout Hut in Sale, Manchester - two days of natural dyeing!

Saturday will be dyeing with a wide range of natural dye extracts (expect to come away with about 80 plus colour samples by the end of the day!). Sunday will be a day of indigo and woad dyeing and everyone will set up their own indigo or woad bath. There will also be some overdyeing thrown in for good measure.

We'll be sampling with yarns but you are welcome to bring your own fabrics/yarns/fibres etc. to dye and we can have some fun with fabric manipulation, random-dyeing, handpainting yarns/fabrics and more.

The price for the two full days will be £100 which includes all dyes, materials for samples, yarn, tea/coffee and biccies (but please bring along something for lunch). If you would like to book for one of the two days it will be £55. Class size will be small to make sure everyone gets the most out of the course.

As the date is quite close I haven't updated the website with booking info. yet, so please email me at the usual address debbie@dtcrafts.co.uk if you'd like to book or if you would like more details.


No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf