Thursday 2 June 2011

Fancy felting?

Merino rovings for felting
 Next week I'll be teaching "Felt Fantastic" at the Ministry of Craft in Manchester. We'll be making felt balls (ideal for felted jewellery), felted bags/purses/phone cozies, corsages and all sorts of funky items. The workshop is great for beginners but if you've done felting before, you'll find plenty to do too! And all materials are included : )

Felt-in-progress - Embellished fabric for a book cover
What makes it even more exciting is that Ministry of Craft holds its workshops at Fred Aldous which is an absolute crafting mecca - I don't think I have ever left there without buying something exciting! And, students on workshops get 10% off anything in the shop too! (I wonder if that applies to teachers....thinks of all the lovely things she'll need for her textiles course...)

Booking info. can be found on the MoC website here

1 comment:

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Love the purple felted book cover!

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf