Wednesday 29 June 2011

(Oh) Globbits (as in G is for....)

Despite my wonderfully planned timetable, neatly allocated time slots and carefully itemised to do list I managed to miss blogging off the list last week due to pre-Woolfest pa(ni)cking!

Those of you of a certain generation will know exactly what I mean by globbits but in case you don't (or if you would like a little trip down memory lane) here is the inimitable Berk - "Don't you open that Trap Door...

And of course no trip down the Trap Door would be complete without a visit to my favourite character, The Splund....



Globbits were brought to you by the letter G from the ABC meme. For more fun posts, check out my fellow bloggers here

4 comments:

Fred said...

Heheh I saw this and was going to say Trap Door but you beat me to it! I have to admit to having both games on the Spectrum in the years gone by ;-)

Tracey Todhunter said...

Lovely to see you at Woolfest, can't wait to have a free weekend so I can use my dye kit.
Tracey x

Debbie said...

Ah the Spectrum - fond memories. I remember getting an Amiga and thinking it was the most awesome thing on the planet! Way ahead of its time!

Debbie said...

And you, Tracey. Will be looking forward to seeing your dyed creations : ) Must meet for coffee again soon xxx

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf