Friday 20 February 2009

Summer School - we are good to go!

Just got my student list for Summer School and I only have one place left on my course! I'm so excited! I think students are getting their confirmations this week too, so if you've had yours and you'll be joining my course, drop me a line, post a comment here, or come along and say hello on Ravelry. I'll be emailing too, to say hi to everyone, but my pc is poorly so I can only access web stuff at the moment and not emails : (

There are places on some of the other courses, so do go along and check out what's available. It is an absolutely fantastic experience, so if you can make it, you'll have a great time. And if you can't make the Summer School, there will be a trade fair at the end of the week with some great traders who will be more than happy to tempt you with their goodies.....

If I can find some photos from the last Summer School (pc permitting), I'll post some so you can get a feel for what goes on. Skipping off excitedly now to start preparing samples and testing out some interesting new ideas I've been working on.....

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf