Monday 4 April 2011

Wonderwool voucher in your newsletter!

Newsletter subscriber vouchers for Wonderwool are on their way in the newsletter out today! If you are a subscriber and haven't had your copy, email me at info@dtcrafts.co.uk or new subscribers still have time to sign up via the website

I have lots of blogging to do from workshops, new products, patterns etc. but with Wonderwool at the end of the week, it will have to wait until I get back!

Look forward to seeing those of you who can make it to Wonderwool. We have lots of new yarns, fibres, books and other goodies for you to see. Ooh, and I'm having a major stock re-shuffle when I get back so look out for lots of great offers on samples, end of line yarns, hand-dyed yarn and fibre one-offs. (If I don't make some space I won't be able to store all the lovely new yarns I've got my eye on!)

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf