Monday 20 September 2010

Design update! New crochet designs!

Having just finished a three-part "How-to" crochet series for Simply Knitting I thought I'd share a pic of the project I've designed to go with part one, a very simple baby jacket called "Cherry Blossom". I crocheted it in my alpaca/wool/nylon dk yarn which is just gorgeously soft. The alpaca makes it more silky feeling than fuzzy so it's very low on "itch factor". The current shades are here with more in the pipeline as I love dyeing it! The yarn is also available in the same shades in a 4ply weight and makes scrummy socks. I have a new sock pattern for the sock yarn that my lovely friend Vicky has just test-knitted for me but more of that later....

(ps. Crochet part two has just gone into the shops so look out for my crocheted rucksack. Check back shortly on the website for a very special offer on the yarn and the notions pack. Pic to follow....)

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf