Saturday 4 July 2009

Stop the world...

... I want to get off!

After a fantastic Woolfest last week, I had dreams of an easy week this week. Dream on! Unpacking (I've seen far too much of my searingly hot loft this last two weeks), catching up on pattern designing and orders, preparing for today's workshop, teaching today's indigo and woad workshop, and that's just the bits I can remember. This hasn't been helped by the weirdest dreams - last night's involved being at our local swimming baths with Princess Diana - I have really got to stop late night cheese-eating - too freaky!

When I get rid of the indigo blue hands (swarfega here I come), I am knitting this evening. Ok, it is a new design so doesn't really count as "me" time, but it is just the knitting bit, so should be nice and relaxing, especially as I have some issues of the Mentalist to catch up on - he is soooo hot!

3 comments:

natalie said...

Totally agree about the Mentalist.
Blond curls....

natalie said...

PS Could you add other reply options for wordprees, typepad etc?

Debbie said...

...mmm, stop it, can't concentrate now!

(on more practical note, think I've now added other reply options)

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf