Friday 17 July 2009

June club pics

As July's club yarns and fibres dropped into the postie's bag yesterday, I thought I should perhaps show you June's goodies. I had an unusually subtle, muted thing going on last month, and Nasturtium and Moss were the result. Slightly embarrassed to say that there isn't a photo of Moss (the sock colourway), because they were all snapped up before I could take any pics, including all my extras. However, we do have Nasturtium.....

Fibre Adventure Club - Corriedale roving, Gotland x Shropshire fleece, and, as an extra special treat, baby camel/silk roving. You cannot imagine how hard it was to part with my last batch of that particular fibre!


And, Roving Medley: Corriedale roving

The recent newsletter offer was so successful I've opened up extra spaces in the Fibre Adventure and Roving Medley clubs, but once these places are taken up I won't be able to take any more until subscriptions come up for renewal. So, those of you on the waiting list are now "in" and I'll be emailing you shortly and if you're not on the waiting list but thinking of signing up, there should now be a couple of places left.

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf