Thursday 9 April 2009

New fleeces arrived today!

Next week is club week so I've had the perfect excuse to do some serious fleece shopping for the Fibre clubs. And I have bagged some fabulous new fibres. Three different British Rare Breeds, all shearling fleeces and all irresistible. I won't spoil the surprise, but members can expect a treat in the coming months. (Incidentally, there are only a few places left in the Adventurers club - I'm having to limit memberships so I can be sure to have enough fibres to go round, as rare breeds are, well, rare, and so harder to source).

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf