Friday 23 September 2011

Q is for....Quiet

In a bid to catch up on matters blog/IT-related I've come along to the new Manchester Jelly. Mostly I'm very happy working at home but just occasionally I need to be taken away from the distractions of housework and gardening (not doing them you understand, just looking at them and thinking I should be doing them).

So here I am, armed with laptop, patterns to type up and photos to upload. Free tea and coffee, whizzy wifi and no distractions. Nice. I could get used to this.....

This week's (even later than normal) Q is brought to you by the ABC meme

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf