Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas one and all!

Well, I think most things are done. Just the small matter of wrapping a "certain someone's" gifts and the lovely job of hoovering the stairs (the downside of working from home).

Please excuse the rather festive page decor. It is only temporary, but I thought I should do something a bit jolly to celebrate Christmas. The background is from a fab site, run by a lovely lady who blogs under the title of the Graphics Fairy. She has the most amazing selection of free, downloadable vintage graphics and her site is a veritable mine of useful images, clip art and wonderful fripperies to jazz up your blog or, for you paper-crafters, to turn into gorgeous scrapbooks and cards. Remember the paper dolls we had as kids that you used to dress up with paper outfits? Yes, you can find printable ones on there to show your kids what presents looked liked before the Wii, xbox, ps3, go-go hamster etc. etc. ; )) (Oh no, best go before I start on the "You think you were poor. We were so poor...." Monty Python sketch).

All that remains is to wish all my family, friends, customers, fellow bloggers and twitterers peace, good health and happiness for Christmas and 2010.

Thanks for sharing my news and views and see you all in the New Year!

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

Happy Christmas, Debbie :)
And may 2010 bring you much health, wealth and happiness

S xXx

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf