Tuesday 22 December 2009

Purple and pink (hair)



Finally got round to posting pics of the new, colourful "do". I have a lovely new hairdresser, Hannah, who is as colour-mad as I am, so it promises to be the start of a great hair/hairdresser relationship (fingers crossed!).

Hairdressers are like that, aren't they? They hold in their hands a vital component of how we feel about ourselves visually. I don't think that makes me vain (well, maybe a bit), but there's nothing like a bad hair day for making you feel out of sorts with the world. Likewise, a good cut and blow can really lift the old spirits when you're feeling a bit down. Anyway, as I have to brave the wild weather, I shall sign off and leave you with the "new me"....

3 comments:

Crobbles said...

Your new colours have given me ideas! You'll find out how soon...

Mousy Brown said...

Love the colours! Very seasonal :)

Debbie said...

Thanks : )

Am curious to know what you have planned (hops up and down impatiently!)

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf