Sunday 4 August 2013

The club catch-up to beat all club catch-ups!

Mortified to discover how long it is since I last blogged! Well, not strictly true as I've been burning the metaphoric blogging candle at both ends trying to keep both this blog and my OCA degree blog running simultaneously - quite the challenge as I have discovered! And it has to be confessed that the OCA blog has had to take precedent as it counts towards my degree. So, forgive me if this is a rapid canter through the clubs for the last few months......

We had Robin Red-Breast in December (yes, December)






Star Coral in January



Magpie for February....



Moving swiftly on to March we had Ochre....



April brought the Kaffe Fassett inspired Where it all Began (my colour hero!)....




Part two to follow.....

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf