Friday 10 August 2012

July clubs - Bladderwrack

 Not quite sure what happened to June club photos - if anyone has a photo of their parcel, do send one in!

Moving on swiftly then to July and we are now on countdown to our annual holiday to Cornwall. Resisting the urge to do a sandcastle colourway (!) I found this photo of some bladderwrack in last year's holiday snaps and I thought the colours were just great. (I think this will be on its way to my pinterest account when I next get round to dusting it off and updating it).

This was the photo in question.....

And the colourway for the Roving Medley club....
Whitefaced Woodland roving


And superwash merino/nylon sock yarn for Sock Club members...


Now, where's my bucket and spade?....

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf