Thursday 5 January 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a lovely break! We had a few day's rest and relaxation, spending family time together, catching up on a 97% full hard-drive of recorded tv (!), eating more chocolate and cake than was strictly healthy and generally taking some time out.

2012 looks set to be a busy year with workshops and shows already filling up the diary - look out for details on the website soon. Writing on the book re-commenced as of yesterday ( 6   8 spreads written so far!) and some OCA sketching. We've also got an awesome new video camera so watch this space for news of some exciting developments on the teaching front!

I have a couple of posts to round off last year then it'll be full steam ahead for 2012. I don't really do New Year's Resolutions but I have got lots of ideas to share with you and I do have a couple of "old faithfuls" that will be on my list this year (more exercise, better diet, more early nights - sound familiar?). How about you? What's on your list for 2012?

Looking forward to reading your blogs, meeting up with you wherever/whenever possible and generally sharing our goings-on!

Debbie
x

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf