Friday 28 May 2010

Dye workshops at Knitcamp in August

Just to let you know, there's now a blog for Knitcamp in Stirling this August where I'm delighted to say that I shall be running some super-fun creative dye workshops : ))

Join me for a sock blanks workshop (1/2 day), dyeing for beginners (1/2 day) and/or a full day on creating self-pattening/faux Fairisle yarns.

More info. and how to book can be found here and my first post on the blog is here.

Want to know what we'll be getting up to? You can find lots (and lots!), of piccies from some of my other workshops with pics of some of the students' fab work, in my picasa albums. Check out in particular the Summer School album , the self-striping day (which was a hoot as we ran huuuge skeins all over the college!), and a recent beginners/sock blanks workshop for the Berkshire Guild of Weavers, Spinners & Dyers.

There'll be lots more exciting posts from other tutors to get you in the mood, so be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

Annah said...

This looks like a lot of fun! :)

Debbie said...

Thanks! Like the blog btw - v funny : ))

I think you have the honour of being my first vampire/ninja contributor
; )

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf