Tuesday 17 September 2013

Show and Tell time...

It's always great when I teach dyeing workshops, but even better when I get to see what my lovely students make with their dyed yarn. At the moment we're updating the gallery on our website so I thought I'd post some pics here in the meantime. First up one of the projects shared while we were at Woolfest....

See the laceweight skein on the right of this picture?

Here it is wound onto a ball

and being knitted into a beautiful lacy scarf
Thanks Joyce!

(Keep your eyes peeled for more of your shared projects - and if you have made something with our yarn or dyes, email me a piccie or two or a link to your blog and I'd be happy to feature it :-)  )

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf