Sunday 6 September 2009

Sock blanks - back in stock soon - reserve yours now!

A quick product update to say that I have more stocks of my "Blank Canvas" undyed sock blanks coming in stock shortly. As stocks will be limited, you can reserve yours by emailing me, or posting a comment here.

The blanks are are knitted with two strands of 75% superwash merino/25% nylon sock yarn. There is 100g (about 400 yds) of yarn in each blank, enough to knit a pair of matching socks. They will dye beautifully with koolaid/food colours, procion dyes (acid dye method), acid dyes, or Earthues/Hue & Dye natural dyes. Of course, they're not just for socks, use them for hats, scarves, mitts, kids' items etc. For pics of completed socks, check out the website news page, or here on the blog. For those of you on the artisan/reseller mailing list, usual discounts for yarns/fibres apply to purchases of sock blanks : )

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf